In the light of today’s developments on Covid-19 Coronavirus, the lobby against the Mayor’s tube station car park plans has had to be postponed. It will not therefore be taking place on Thursday after all.
Whilst many public gatherings will continue to go ahead next week, it seems unlikely that the event would be able to generate significant numbers, given concerns about Covid-19. I very much hope to be able to fix a new date for the lobby on this crucial issue once we have got through the epidemic.
I know that many of you are steadfastly opposed to the Mayor’s plans to build over station car parks in the suburbs and I will continue to update you on the campaign to stop them from going ahead.
Can I offer apologies for any inconvenience caused by this cancellation? If you passed my email invitation to the lobby on to anyone else, I hope you might send on this message to them so they know it has been postponed.